We provide outpatient physical therapy, specializing in orthopedic physical therapy. We treat injuries of the joints and muscles of the spine, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, hips, knees, ankles, feet, tempomandibular joint/jaw, and tension headaches.
We have specialized treatments for:
· Low back pain
· Neck pain and whiplash
· Sports injuries
· Muscle strains
· Postsurgical patients
· Peripheral neuropathy
· Total joint replacements
· Balance Problems and Vertigo
· Running related injuries
The physical therapy treatments offered at CPT include:
• Manual Therapy, or "Hands On Therapy" including manipulation and massage.
• ASTYM™ (Outcomes here) (Physician Reference List)
Augmented Soft Tissue Mobilization is a specialized soft tissue mobilization used to remodel scar tissue. It is a highly successful treatment for tennis and golfer’s elbow, wrist tendonitis, shoulder tendonitis and scar tissue. This treatment has been utilized by the NBA, Major League Baseball, the PGA, and others. For the common diagnoses, 55-75% of cases are much improved and > 80% of cases show improvement. The average number of treatments for resolution is 12 visits. Visit www.astym.com for more information.
• ANODYNE® THERAPY:ANODYNE® THERAPY is MIRE™ (Monochromatic Infrared Energy). ANODYNE® THERAPY is MIRE™ (Monochromatic Infrared Energy). This is a form of light therapy at a specially designed light spectrum (890 nanometers) used to treat neuropathy (nerve damage), edema, and wounds. Visit www.anodynetherapy.com for more information.
· BIODEX BALANCE SYSTEM: The Biodex Balance System is used to assess and treat problems with balance, reduce fall risk, and is useful in Concussion Management and "Returntoplay" decisions.
· VIDEO GAIT AND RUNNING ANALYSIS: Video gait and running analysis offers live visual feedback to improve your gait and running efficiency and help to reduce your risk of injury.
· NECK AND BACK MECHANICAL TRACTION:
• The Sportsmetrics™ WIPP (Warmup for Injury Prevention and Performance program) We also offer the Sportsmetrics™ Return to Play program. This is the Sportsmetrics™program designed for postACL reconstruction patients. ** Download a descriptive article of WIPP here, and Return to Play here.
• Evidence Based Medicine/Practice (EBP)
• Therapeutic Exercise Instruction
• Sole Supports Custom Foot Orthotics
• Durable Medical Equipment (DME)