To Our Patients and Our Community…
During these tough times we wanted to remind you that your health is our number one priority. We continue to closely monitor COVID-19 developments in partnership with our local and state health departments and are constantly adapting to remain compliant and protected.
You are safe and welcome at CHITTENANGO PHYSICAL THERAPY! Rest assured that we are keeping our facility safe and clean by following all guidelines from the CDC and local health department.
Here are a few specific practices we have implemented:
- Disinfecting all equipment, rooms, tables, chairs, computers, bathrooms, and commonly touched surfaces after each use.
- Staff and patients are screened prior to entering the clinic. This includes temperature checks and basic screening questions.
- Staff and patients must sanitize their hands and wear a proper face covering at all times.
- Our gym program is closed and only patients are allowed in the clinic*
- We have expanded our telehealth services to ensure our providers are available for those who need or prefer to receive care from home.
To date, there have been ZERO cases of spread to our community from Chittenango Physical Therapy and we are working hard to make sure we keep it that way!
*Family members may be allowed if support is needed
It is our mission to deliver first class service to each patient in a respectful and caring manner.
Our goal is to provide Chittenango and the surrounding community with the highest quality physical therapy. We want to be an integral part of the Chittenango region by investing our time and resources in local people/businesses. We customize the treatments specifically for you and your goals.
Read more about us in Our Story or call (315) 510-3372